Поискать другие аналоги этой работы
Контрольная работа № 1 по предмету: Английский языкДата закачки: 16 Октября 2013
Посмотреть другие работы этого продавца
Тип работы: Работа Контрольная
Форматы файлов: Microsoft Word
Сдано в учебном заведении: СибГУТИ
1. Переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните глагол-сказуемое в каждом предложении и определите видовременные формы глаголов и залог.
1. Russian chemical science is successfully solving many complex problems.
2. Radio astronomy has given mankind efficient means for penetration into space.
3. Becquerel‘s discovery was followed by an intensive research work of Marie and Pierre Curie.
4. Heat energy is transmitted in two different ways.
5. One day Watson brought the new transmitter to the library.
6. An electric circuit is a path through which an electric current flows.
7. The professor will make a report at the conference.
2. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на особенности перевода на русский язык определений, выраженных именем существительным.
1. This plant reconstruction will be completed this yeas.
2. A new era in space communication was opened on April 12 1961 by the Soviet cosmonaut Major Yuri Gagarin – the first man in space.
3. The Earth satellites are used as communication relay stations or are base for astronomical observation.
3. Подчеркните глаголы “to be” и “to have”. Определите функцию и переведите предложение на русский язык.
1. Her budget is $ 150 a day.
2. She is staying for three days.
3. Rockefeller Center is an arts centre.
4. There are a lot of good restaurants in New York.
5. Central Park is dangerous.
6. We have to do this work.
7. They have given us many books.
4. Переведите текст на русский язык, обращая внимание на модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты.
Jacqueline Roy is a Personnel manager of Ecospar, the Dutch chemicals company. She is also the mother of three young children. She is very happy with her job conditions, because she has to work only four days a week. She can also bring her children to work because Ecospar has good childcare facilities. Obviously she can\'t see them during the day because she is so busy. But she doesn\'t have to work at weekends, and this makes family life much easier for her. To be accepted as a woman in a man\'s world, she believes she must do her job better than the men around her, especially as she chooses to work part time. Her advice to working women; \'You mustn\'t be too nice.
5. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на перевод неопределенных и отрицательных местоимений.
It is a well known fact that radio communication has no limits nowadays
When the two conductors are separated by an insulator they have some capacity
Some special requirements are demanded in this case.
No charges can move in an open circuit.
Some devices work equally well both on direct and alternating current.
In any telephone system all other sounds are converted into electric signals.
6. Переведите текст письменно. Выберите правильный ответ на вопрос.
KENSHIN OSHIMA MAKING MONEY OUT OF MONEY
For seven years, Kenshin Oshima had a very good job at the firm Mitsui and Co. But, at the age of 29. he did something very rare for a Japanese manager in his position — he resigned.
Oshima earned a salary at Mitsui, but he wanted to make a lot of money, and to be very rich he needed to have his own company. He couldn\'t afford to start a company immediately, but during his years at Mitsui he spent very little money, and saved as much as he could. In 1978, he invested his money, $236,500 in total, in his new company. Shohkoh Fund and Co. Shohkoh Fund specialized in lending money to businesses, but in small sums. This decision was a risk, as money-lending by private companies was not a respectable job in 1978. His first client was a firm in Tokyo, which paid back the money that it owed at an interest rate of 24%.
But his idea was good: his profits rose by 25% a year, and reached $38.5 million in 1992. He owns 80% of Shohkoh, and his shares in the company are now worth $997 million, So, Oshima is now a billionaire, or nearly, but his strategy for the company is still the same: even now he specializes in smaller loans (a typical client borrows only $40.000), and he personally examines the references of every new client.
Выбрать правильный ответ:
A. When did Kenshin Oshima join Mitsui and Co.?
B. Why did he resign to his job?
C. Why didn\'t he start his company before 1978?
D. Where did he get the money to launch his business?
E. What does his company do?
7. Перевести текст:
II SKILLS OF NEGOTIATING
Most negotiations are conducted with a view to reaching a compromise agreement. Both parties together move towards an outcome which is to mutual benefit.
This is a range of tactics which can help conduct negotiations.
It‘s no use immediately discussing business matters. The topic at the outset of negotiations should be neutral, non-business. It could be immediate experiences, the sort of journey the visitor has had; football, ice-hockey, the morning‘s newspaper headlines, common interests, etc.
Five per cent of the negotiating time is devoted to breaking the ice. The two parties adjust their thinking and behaviour to one another.
If you want to follow the reaction of your visitor introduce in your speech the question – “Agree?”
At the very beginning of the talks get agreement covering the purpose, plan, agenda of a meeting.
Here is some advice to a negotiator.
1. First discuss major items, then minor items.
2. Follow the headlines of the plan one by one.
3. Come over to the next point after you have resolved the previous one.
There are always differences of view between the parties.
Here is some advice on problem-solving tactics.
1. Present a problem in general and obtain the other party‘s view on it.
2. Look together at the possibilities of joint advantage.
3. Suggest practical actions to resolve a problem.
If negotiations are difficult and you are in a deadlock, take time-out. It‘ll help you build bridges between yourself and your partner when you resume negotiations.
Коментарии: Оценка - отлично!
Размер файла: 88 Кбайт
Добавить в корзину
Есть вопросы? Посмотри часто задаваемые вопросы и ответы на них.
Опять не то? Мы можем помочь сделать!
Некоторые похожие работы:Контрольная работа по предмету: "Английский язык".
Контрольная работа по предмету: Английский язык (1 курс, 1-й семестр)
Контрольная работа №1 по предмету: Английский язык
Контрольная работа по английскому языку 2 семестр
СибГУТИ|Английский язык| 2 семестр| 4 вариант| Контрольная работа
Контрольная работа по предмету: Английский язык. 1-й семестр
Ещё искать по базе с такими же ключевыми словами.
Спеши, предложение ограничено !
Вход в аккаунт:
Cодержание / Английский язык / Контрольная работа № 1 по предмету: Английский язык